Multi-Coloured Bracelet Herringbone Beaded Bracelet
Toria's Multi-Coloured Bracelet
• This herringbone patterned cuff style bracelet has been hand stitched.
• The bracelet has been made with all the colours under the rainbow to create this intricate knit effect pattern with beads.
• The bracelet is approx 7 inches long and 1 inch wide (at its widest point).
• Czech glass superduo beads and 11/0 miyuki have been used to make the bracelet with white fireline beading thread used to weave and sew all the beads together.
• Orange magnesite beads have been used to form the button toggle on the end of the bracelet and a hoop made from 11/0 miyuki seed beads.
• Care should be taken when storing your jewellery and the bracelet is best stored flat and not in direct sunlight.
• Should you wish to have a smaller or larger bracelet made please message me and i will be happy to make you one.
• The stitching in this bracelet and the number of beads means it can take several hours to make the bracelet. Each bead is hand stitched in to form the bracelet.
• All the patterns in my seed bead bracelets have been designed by myself.
I love making my jewellery and the best feeling for me is when someone receives their piece of jewellery and he enjoyment they get from wearing it.
Multi-Coloured Herringbone beaded bracelet: seed bead cuff; autumn jewellery; seed bead bracelet; unique gift; trendy jewellery; gift for her