Silver Chevron beaded cuff bracelet with black spinel
Beautiful Beaded Chevron Cuff Bracelet
• This chevron patterned cuff style bracelet has been woven with peyote stitch.
• The bracelet is in shades of silver, white, clear rainbow, black and gun metal grey.
• The bracelet is approx 7 1/2 inches long and 1 1/8 inches wide (at its widest point).
• Czech glass superduo beads have been used to make the bracelet with black fireline beading thread used to weave and sew all the beads together.
• Black spinel faceted beads have been used to edge the bracelet.
• The bracelet has been finished with a 925 sterling silver plated S clasp with 1 inch extender.
• Care should be taken when storing your jewellery and the bracelet is best stored flat and not in direct sunlight.
• Should you wish to have a smaller bracelet made please message me and i will be happy to make you one.
• The stitching in this bracelet and the number of beads means it can take several hours to make the bracelet. Each bead is hand stitched in to form the bracelet.
• All the patterns in my seed bead bracelets have been designed by myself.
I love making my jewellery and the best feeling for me is when someone receives their piece of jewellery and he enjoyment they get from wearing it.
Chevron beaded cuff bracelet: seed bead cuff; monochrome jewellery; seed bead bracelet; unique gift; trendy jewellery; spinel bracelet